Development opportunity in the Legends area. 72 +/- acres in Bonner Springs, KS located along State Ave and Speedway Blvd. Bonner Springs is open to ideas and incentivizing the right development.
- Listing ID #:
- Street Address:
- 11801 State Ave
- Bonner Springs
- Postal Code:
- 423 - N=state-S=ks Rvr-E=i-435-W=lv Co Ln
- Listing Status:
- Listing Type:
School District: Bonner Springs
- Construction Status:
- Raw Land
- Conforms To Zoning:
- Existing Land Use:
- Lot Features:
- Acreage, City Lot
- Lot Size Units:
- Lot Square Footage:
- Road Type:
- Asphalt, Concrete
- Suitable Use:
- Originating Mls:
- Cash, Conventional, 1031 Exchange
- Existing Water:
- City/Public - Verify
- Sewage Type:
- City/Public, No Sewer, With-In 500'
The amounts for the Tax, Insurance, and HOA are estimates and not actual amounts.
- Listing Provided By: Mike Reilly 913-683-0233 with Reilly Real Estate LLC
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) by providing the following information:
1. Sufficient information to identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
2. Identification of the material on our system or site that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of the location on the site so that the copyright agent can locate it;
3. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if available);
4. A signed statement that all information provided is accurate, that you have a good faith belief that there is no legal basis for use of the materials complained of, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to:
By mail: Heartland Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Attention: Copyright Agent 11150 Overbrook Rd, Suite 100 Leawood, KS 66211
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you give notice of copyright infringement by email, the copyright agent may begin investigation of the alleged copyright infringement, but we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your email before we are required to take any action.